Spaghetti Cacio e Pepe
- Boil the spaghetti in a slightly salted water for 4 minutes and keep 1 cup of the water after they are ready.
- In the meantime place 2 tbs. of the olive oil and the black pepper together with a medium large knob of butter in a pan and heat until the butter is melted (over medium heat).
- Stir for another minute and add the spaghetti with 2 tbs. of their water.
- Stir again and add the parmesan with another 2 tbs. of water.
- Leave the mixture on the hob until the parmesan and the butter melt and form a nice cream sauce.
- You can serve with a little grated parmesan on top (optional).