- Cook the pasta in salted water.
- Cube the chicken and cook it into the oil until golden. Season with salt and black pepper and remove from the pan.
- In the same oil cook the chopped onion and garlic and as soon as they begin to caramelize, add the dried tomatoes and the broccoli cut into roses, together with some pasta water.
- Add the chicken nuggets, the cream and season with the oregano.
- Add the pasta, stir and after about 2 minutes, remove from the heat.
Serve with grated Parmigiano cheese.