Favourite chicken soup with vermicelli
- Boil the chicken in 2l. salted water.
- Remove the foam which has appeared on the surface.
- When the chicken is ready remove it from the hob. How do you know it is ready? Touch the meat with a fork – it has to be easily separated from the bone.
- Strain the broth and place it on the hob again.
- First add the chopped carrot and onion and let them boil for 5 minutes.
- After that add the potatoes. Let the ingredients boil for another 5 minutes.
- Now add the fide.
- The soup should be boiled until the fide and potatoes are completely cooked.
- After the soup is ready, sprinkle the finely chopped parsley.