Frittata with fide
- Boil the fide in a slightly salted water for 3-4 minutes.
- Mix the eggs, water, basil, parsley and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Mix the drained fide with 1/3 cup cheese.
- Fry the garlic and onion with a little olive oil for 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Pour the egg mixture in the same pan and with a spatula lift the edges of the ready parts, so that the raw mixture could slide underneath. Keep it on the stove until the bottom part of the mixture is completely ready, and the upper – almost, after which, sprinkle the rest of the parmesan on top.
- Place a lid over the pan and leave it for another minute on the stove.
- Place the frittata on a plate and slice it.