- Remove the stems of the kale and chop on small pieces.
- Boil the fusilli in a slightly salted water for 10-11 min. and on the 6th min. add the kale. Drain and keep ½ cup of the water.
- Fry the onion with a little olive oil on medium heat for 4-5 min. Add the meat, oregano, garlic and chili flakes.
- Keep them on the hob for another 3-5 min. (until the meat loses its pink colour) and add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Mix the fusilli with half of the mozzarella (cut into pieces) and the rest of the ingredients. Add a pinch of salt and pepper. Sprinkle the rest of the mozzarella and the breadcrumbs on top.
Bake the meal on 260 degrees in a preheated oven for 3 min.