Fusilli with vegetables
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Place the zucchini on a baking dish, sprinkle them with the onion pieces and put them in the oven.
- After 15 minutes stir the vegetables and add the pepper, mushrooms and tomatoes. Leave them in the oven for 10 more minutes, after which move the vegetables in a larger bowl and set the garlic aside.
- In the meantime cook the fusilli in boiling water for 10-11 minutes, drain and add some olive oil (optional).
- Add the pasta to the vegetables.
- In a mixer chop up the garlic, vinaigrette and parsley. Pour them over the ready dish and add capers, salt and pepper to the taste.