Home-made candies from rusks with butter
- Crash the rusks into little crumbs
- Melt the butter in a water bath, add the milk and cocoa to it and warm without boiling.
- Mix crushed rusks with powdered sugar and vanilla sugar. Pour the milk-oil mixture and add the aromatic alcohol. Mix everything together.
- Put your hands on the mixture and make candies. If it is too dry, add more milk by warming it to about 40 degrees.
- Arrange the ready-made candies in a tray and store in the refrigerator. After half an hour, when tightened, you can roll into crushed nuts, coconut shavings, cocoa powder or other topping as desired.