- Finely chop the onion and garlic and fry them for 1-2 minutes in the olive oil.
- Add the peeled and grated carrot, salt to the taste and stew them under a glass lid.
- Add the meat, fry for 20 minutes (until it becomes golden-brown) and add white wine.
- Bring to boil and let it cook until half the liquid evaporates. After that, add the tomatoes, spices, the sugar and cook the mixture for 10 minutes over low heat (until the liquid completely evaporates).
- Fry the flour for the sauces for 1 minute. Add milk, nutmeg, salt and pepper and bring it to boil. After that let it boil for another 4-5 minutes until it thickens.
- At the bottom of a deep baking dish pour some olive oil and Béchamel sauce, followed by 1 row of lasagna sheets and a portion of the filling.
- Sprinkle with some grated cheese and repeat. Sprinkle the last lasagna row with a lot of cheese and put in a 180 degrees preheated oven for 40 minutes.
- Let it cool off for 10 minutes and serve.