Minestrone with fusilli
- Boil the fusilli in a slightly salted water for 10-11 minutes.
- Boil the broth, the tomato sauce, water, vegetables and the basil in a large pot after that lower the temperature and leave them on the hob for another 7-10 minutes.
- Add the beans, pasta, salt and pepper to the taste and stir well.
- If you use green vegetables like kale or spinach, now is the time to add them to the soup. They will require additional 3-5 minutes of preparation.
- Remove from the hob and serve.