- Cut the bacon in cubes and put in a heated pan. When it starts giving out fat, add the finely chopped onion, carrot and garlic and leave to cook.
- Add the mince and stir until it is broken into small pieces and turns caramel in color. Season with thyme and oregano.
- Pour the tomatoes in the pan, season with black pepper, stir and remove from the heat.
- Cook the pasta for 2-3 minutes in salted boiling water. Drain and mix with the mince, also adding about 150 ml of pasta water.
- Transfer the mixture into a baking dish with cooking paper at the bottom. Bake for 20 minutes at 180 C with fan.
Cut in slices and serve.