Pasta And Baked Tomatoes Salad
- Quarter the tomatoes, remove the seeds, arrange in a non-stick baking tray and pour the olive oil over. Salt and bake for 1.5 – 2 hours at 150 C (without fan), then leave to cool down.
- For the dressing, grind the garlic to paste, mix with oregano, lemon juice, vinegar and olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Boil the pasta, drain, pour cold water over it, then drain again.
- Add a little olive oil to the pasta and mix it with the baked tomatoes, the cubed fresh tomato, cut walnuts, chopped parsley, de-stoned olives and the cheese, broken to pieces.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and mix. Serve with sprinkled parsley according to taste.