- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and mix the butter and the cooked spaghetti (follow the instructions on the Sole Mio pack).
- In a separate bowl whisk the eggs add half a cup of parmesan and stir well. After that, add the spaghetti with the butter and stir again.
- Oil 12 muffin cups and divide the mixture equally as you press the spaghetti to form a little nest in each cup. Mix the cottage cheese and the rest of the parmesan and pour them in the nests.
- After this, heat the olive oil in a pan and fry the meat and the spices for 5 min. on medium high heat (if there is too excess fat, you could drain it). Add the tomato sauce and let the mixture simmer for 10 min. Pour it equally in each muffin cup and add a thin slice of mozzarella.
- Place them in oven for 30 min. (until they become slightly browned).