- Boil the spaghetti in a slightly salted water for 7-8 minutes. Drain them and immediately rinse them with cold water, after which pour some olive oil on them.
- In a deep pan add 1 tbsp. of olive oil and fry the garlic over high temperature for a few seconds.
- Add the spaghetti and the tomato sauce and stir well.
- Half the bread, spread butter on the halves and toast them in a pan over medium heat, until they receive a golden crust.
- Place the spaghetti mixture and the cheeses between the slices of bread.
- If you want the cheese to be slightly melted, you can place them in a microwave or oven for a few minutes over high temperature.