Penne al Forno
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees and boil the penne in a slightly salted water for 10-11 minutes.
- Drain them and pour some olive oil (optional).
- In a pan fry the garlic puree with the onion and some olive oil (let onion soften), after which add the tomatoes. Keep them on the hob until they become soft and add a little bit of boiling water (do not worry about the watery consistency).
- Let the mixture simmer for a few minutes, add the tomato puree and season with salt and pepper to the taste.
- Remove from the hob and add half of the basil and the tuna.
- Pour the sauce over the pasta and after you stir in well, grate some mozzarella on top and bake the meal in the oven for 20 min. Sprinkle the rest of the basil before you serve.