Penne with humus
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- In a bowl mix a pinch of garlic, sweet and spicy red pepper, salt and black pepper.
- Place the sliced peppers and onion in a baking dish and sprinkle them with the spices from the bowl.
- Place a cooking foil and put them in the oven for 10 min. and after that for another 7 min. but without the foil.
- Boil the penne in a slightly salted water for 11 – 12 min. Drain and add 1-2 tbsp. olive oil (optional).
- In a large pan, fry over medium heat, the hummus, peas and the penne water together with the spices.
- Add the pasta to the mixture in the pan, stir and remove it from the pan.
- Mix a large part of the oven baked red peppers and onion with the rest of the ingredients and leave some on the side, which you will sprinkle over the meal when serving.