- Put the sugar in the pan and, as it begins to caramelize, add 150 ml of warm water.
- In another pot, milk and sugar are placed.
- Starch should be dissolved in a little water and when the milk starts to boil it is added to it. Stir to thicken the cream.
- Crush the the two chocolates in pieces.
- The warm cream is distributed in the two bowls, in each adding separately the two types of chocolate. Stir until they melt. You can also add vanilla to the white chocolate.
- Part of the rusks are placed in a tray and poured with the caramel syrup. Pour the white cream on top, then rusks again, dipped in caramel syrup or fresh milk.
- On top pour the cream from the dark chocolate.
- Put the cake in the refrigerator for 4 hours.