- Mix the minced meat, the egg, the bread crumbs and the spices and form small meatballs.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and place the finely chopped onion.
- After the onion becomes brown, pour the tomato sauce with a pinch of salt and place the meatballs.
- Fry for 15 minutes, in the mean time boil the spaghetti in a slightly salted water for 7-8 minutes.
- Add the pasta to the pan and stir gently, after that remove from the hob and sprinkle the grated parmesan.
- You can serve with a pinch of parsley.