- Boil the Sole Mio spaghetti in a slightly salted water for 7-8 min.
- Drain and reserve a few tbsp. of the pasta water.
- Fry the onion with a little bit of olive oil and salt on medium high temperature for 10 min (until it becomes golden, but do not overdo it).
- Add the sage leaves and keep them on the hob until they become crispy too.
- Mix well the pasta, the cream, the special spice, the pumpkin and add a pinch of salt and pepper.
When serving garnish each portion with the fried leaves and onion.