Spaghetti With Tomato Sauce And Mushrooms
- Cook the spaghetti in salted water and drain well. Add the butter and mix.
- Finely chop the onion and garlic for the sauce and cut the mushrooms into slices. Heat oil in a deep pan and add onion, garlic and mushrooms. You can add some water for better braising and in order not to burn the ingredients.
- Add the minced meat and stir well into small pieces. When the mince is cooked, season with salt, black pepper and the bouillon cube, then add the tomatoes.
- Stir the sauce and leave to simmer at low heat for about 30 minutes. Add the sugar and remove from the heat.
- Place cow cheese at the bottom of a deep plate. Put the spaghetti over it and pour the sauce. Sprinkle generously with grated Parmigiano cheese.