- Cook the spaghetti al dente in salted water.
- Use a slicer to make the unpeeled zucchini into thin long slices.
- Chop the spring onion, garlic and parsley and cut the olives in half.
- Fry the zucchini shortly in the olive oil, add the garlic, spring onion, olives and parsley. Stir and season with the hot pepper.
- Add the pasta together with a ladle of the pasta water. Season with salt and pepper. Stir.
- Grind the hazelnuts, yeast, garlic powder, lemon zest and salt together. Sprinkle each portion with “Nut Parmigiano”.
Advice: The zucchini cores can be used to prepare another dish.